The Mer group consists of five EV charging operator companies in Norway, Sweden, Germany and the UK, with the vision to become the best and most customer centric EV charging operator in Europe. The companies operate independently, but recently centralized its IT and Technology employees under one umbrella. The Mer group is majority owned by Norwegian Statkraft, Europe’s largest renewable energy producer. As a part of Mer you will be working with enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people who care about future generations. You will be part of shaping tomorrow’s EV charging experience and being part of creating Europe’s best and most customer-centric EV charging provider – come join us to shape the journey ahead!
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Develop our Mer Connect apps for iOS and Android that electrify our users
- Write clear and maintainable code
- Collaborate closely with the team’s IT Product Manager and other specialists on shaping our customers’ experience
- Collaborate with and guide your team members in technical discussions, pair programming, whiteboard sessions, and feedback talks
- Present your work to our stakeholders in company wide reviews
Who are you?
- You own a degree in Computer Science or similar and you have professional experience in software development on both platforms (iOS and Android) – having experience in the field of ev charging is definitely a plus
- You are well trained in implementing mobile frontends with Flutter – some experience with Swift or Kotlin would be beneficial
- You are familiar UX/UI concepts and related tools like Figma
- You deeply care about the quality of your work. • You are able to communicate in a precise and effective manner and in good English – Swedish skills will make your life easier as well.
- You possess an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it.
- You enjoy working in teams, solving problems together, and tackling challenges with your team mates
- You are a positive ambassador helping to create a winning spirit and foster a learning culture What can you expect from us?
- An agile and innovative team in an open and team-oriented working culture: We value your opinion and we are feedback-driven
- Steep learning curve: An intensive introduction to electromobility, the mobility industry, and electricity markets with an interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
- Teamwork: A constructive cooperation (backend, frontend, and other roles) in a relaxed, personal environment based on Scrum
- A market-based remuneration as well as favorable pension and insurance conditio
|Flutter/Java Developer||Helsingborg, Sweden||Läs mer|
|IT Specialist, Mer IT&Tech Team||Helsingborg, Sweden||Läs mer|
Villkor och fördelar
På Mer brinner vi för våra jobb. Samtidigt måste vi leva av det arbete vi gör. Vi erbjuder därför en marknadsmässig ersättning och förmånliga pensions- och försäkringsvillkor. Vi verkar i en bra och inkluderande miljö som dessutom ger dig möjlighet att bidra positivt till det gröna skiftet i ett spännande företag på snabb tillväxt i en framtidsorienterad bransch.